Caradigm Tackles Healthcare Data Security and Governance with Next Generation Identity Management SolutionProvisioning Identity Management Streamlines and Automates User Lifecycle Management and Governance
BELLEVUE, WA – April 9, 2015– Caradigm, the leader in enterprise population health, today launched Provisioning Identity Management, which helps healthcare organizations prevent loss of protected health information (PHI) by automating and streamlining user lifecycle management and organizational governance. Developed in collaboration with Caradigm customers, Sharp HealthCare, Virtua, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) and Houston Methodist Hospital, Provisioning Identity Management provides healthcare organizations with the ability to facilitate complete end-to-end management of their user identities.
Healthcare organizations are on high alert to prevent data loss, yet many traditional solutions employ a fragmented approach and multiple disparate systems to control user access rights and privileges. Provisioning Identity Management integrates both the operational processes and required user governance through a simple Web based system, which proactively monitors role based access control entitlements to maintain the privacy, security and integrity of patient and organizational data.
“Provisioning Identity Management helps healthcare organizations prevent data loss” said Ralf Klein, vice president, identity and access management. “By combining operational automation, user governance, risk management and attestation into a single workflow, organizations are able to both immediately identify access risks and initiate quick remediation control to prevent a loss of PHI.”
Provisioning Identity Management features and capabilities include the following:
- Zero-Day-Provisioning: Create new user accounts in real-time in target clinical and business applications, by clinical role, with minimal IT resources.
- User Life Cycle Management: Manually or automatically trigger the creation and deprovisioning of electronic identities and application accounts.
- Role Based Access Control: Create user accounts with specific role based access rights using the principal of least privilege with fine grained access controls and separation of duties.
- User Governance: Identify access risk to patient data and automate remediation with a single administrative click to proactively prevent unauthorized access to PHI.
- Intelligent Analytics: Provide security analysts with a complete user behavioral and entitlement view by combining rights and usage data in a single analysis report.
Provisioning Identity Management is available immediately.
Caradigm is a population health company dedicated to helping organizations improve care, reduce costs, and manage risk. Caradigm analytics solutions provide insight into patients, populations, and performance, enabling healthcare organizations to understand their clinical and financial risk and identify the actions needed to address it. Caradigm population health solutions enable teams to deliver the appropriate care to patients through effective coordination and patient engagement, helping to improve outcomes and financial results. The key to Caradigm analytics and population health solutions is a rich set of clinical, operational, and financial data delivered to healthcare professionals within their workflows in real time.
Results Public Relations
Tel: +1 (978) 725-3637Email